1. Pumpkin seeds are a good source of vitamins and fatty acids that can help manage type II Diabetes.
2. Pumpkin seeds are a rich source of zinc, and other nutrients that improve liver health and health during pregnancy.
3. As pumpkin seeds are high in fiber, eating pumpkin seeds can improve weight loss and digestion.
4. The high content of vitamin E in pumpkin seeds, helps strengthen the immune system.
5. Pumpkin Seeds, a Natural Source of Tryptophan/ a-amino acid, increases insomnia prevention.
6. Pumpkin seeds increase skin and eye health, being a good source of beta-carotene.