1. Reduces blood pressure: Muskmelon seeds are rich in potassium which helps in reducing the blood pressure, thereby keeping the heart healthy.
2. Good for your eyes: The huge quantity of vitamin A and beta carotene in muskmelon seeds help improve eye sight besides reducing the risk of developing cataracts.
3. Good for healthy hair and nails: The high protein content in these seeds aids in the growth of body tissues and boosting the growth of your hair and nails.
4. Improve your immune system: Muskmelon seeds contain vitamin C that helps to Improve functioning of immune system by boosting the production of white blood cells in the blood.
5. Healthy for pregnant women: The high quantity of folate in these seeds eliminates extra sodium, thereby, reducing water retention problems in pregnant females.
6. Reduce stress: these seeds raise oxygen flow to the brain, which eventually makes our brain tissues calm and stress-free.
7. Useful in acidity and constipation: Due to their neutral pH, muskmelon seeds are excellent for those who often suffer from acid reflux issues or other digestive issues.
8. Helps maintain a healthy heart: The large quantity of omega-3 fatty acids in muskmelon seeds improves functioning of your heart and prevent various heart diseases.
9. Prevents excessive heating up of body: Muskmelon seeds help to fight summer cold. They remove excess phlegm from the body and help in replacing congestion.